[Mageia-marketing] marcom + artwork + web => atelier ?

Benoît Audouard baud123 at tuxfamily.org
Mon Jun 11 23:06:57 CEST 2012

Re,

http://getalife.blogspace.fr/1239948/Impression-de-pedaler-dans-la-semoule/ for illustration :-)

> > Also Mageia may be a French distribution really, but Mageia exists in a tech
> > world where people are usually expected to know English
>
> So what? It's a team _name_. "mageia" isn't English either.

The "atelier" is the place where leonardo da vinci did art, engineering,
communication :-) another image:
http://leonard.bd.free.fr/leonard_de_vinci.php

yeah, alchemy too (very good album BTW, Dire Straits of course).

Do not get it too personnally in here, I'm only making a point^Wpun
(intended). Let's just make it! (2nd or 3rd humour degree inside, if
that's understandable in english, 3-4 pints of guinness after for those
needing a matter-of-fact approach).

@++
Ben'. aka baud123