[Mageia-marketing] marcom + artwork + web => atelier ?

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:34:34 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Marcello <marcello.anni at alice.it> wrote:
> ok, i will start a thread there asking to devs if there is someone who wants
> to follow marketing team plans...

It doesn't work like that (and you've been told this several times in
the past years). You won't find people that will follow on principle.
You will need to convince/demonstrate that your plan is worth it, and
start it on your own first. And you will see as many people join as
they see their own interest in contributing.

> here is there anyone who is able to contribute regarding this?

Don't wait. Start, propose, do. And see if it gains momentum.

>>> different versions, but instead of porting it, we're at mageia 3 specs...
>>> useless
>>
>> Unless you can't embrace the whole thing, you can't even start
>> thinking about a marketing plan.
>
> ehm... what do you mean with this prashe?

It means that, in addition to a vision, if you don't have an
understanding of the small pieces and of the people that make this
project and of the reasons they do it, designing a marketing plan for
the project is a waste of time. For the same reason as above.

If you want to contribute, start with something small here (your own
idea, or one need already expressed), define it, advocate it and build
it. And repeat.