[Mageia-marketing] Team elections

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Mar 5 23:59:04 CET 2012

On 05/03/12 22:45, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi Josh!
>
>> I'd be happy to assist as deputy team leader. I'd love to be more
>> active in marketing, and this may be a good opportunity for me. I do
>> have some experience with marketing and community relationship
>> building.
> Brilliant - thanks for stepping up!
>
>> Is there anything else required to volunteer to be on the ballot?
> Not that I know of! Just being willing is more than enough - we're all
> working it out as we go along.
>
> So, candidates at the moment are:
>
> Me
> Josh
>
> - anyone else want to pitch in?
>
> Cheers!

Hi

I was wondering when Trish would email about that since i18n has been
sorting out theirs.

According to the council meeting their seems to be three positions,
leader, deputy leader, and council representative. and that two people
can have the same position as well:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2012/mageia-meeting.2012-03-05-20.22.log.html

What is the difference between the leader and the deputy leader exactly?
I would like to be able to represent the marketing team in the council
meeting, so I guess that means I am putting myself down for a vote on
being a representative, however I would like to do this with someone
else as well such as Trish.

This is what I would like I think:

Leader: Trish
Deputy Leader: Josh
Council representatives: Trish and myself

 From Sebastian sebsebseb