[Mageia-marketing] Team elections

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Mar 6 00:41:33 CET 2012

Hi!

> According to the council meeting their seems to be three positions,
> leader, deputy leader, and council representative. and that two
> people can have the same position as well:
> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2012/mageia-meeting.2012-03-05-20.22.log.html
>
> What is the difference between the leader and the deputy leader
> exactly? I would like to be able to represent the marketing team in
> the council meeting, so I guess that means I am putting myself down
> for a vote on being a representative, however I would like to do this
> with someone else as well such as Trish.
>
> This is what I would like I think:
>
> Leader: Trish
> Deputy Leader: Josh
> Council representatives: Trish and myself

I'm not sure whether we get 2 slots on council - I'll ask. Someone
mentioned it at the meeting today, but I didn't think the answer was
very clear.

So, let's see if anyone else puts their hand up - give it 24-48 hours
for the time zones to go round, and then we'll vote, okay?

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V
-35.67896, 142.66637