[Mageia-marketing] Voting for our team lead and deputy lead

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Mar 12 19:06:38 CET 2012

> We have 3 candidates for two positions on the marcom team: team lead
> and deputy team lead.
>
> Candidates are:
>
> Trish Fraser (trishf42), current team lead
>
> Bradley Thornton (tallship)
>
> Sebastian (sebsebseb).

I think all or most of the members would like Trish to stay as the team
leader :). For team leader I vote for Trish :).

As for the deputy position I think we actually have three people who
would like to be it: Josh, Bradley, and myself.  For the deputy leader
since I can't vote for myself, I am voting for Josh :).

Trish did you forget about Josh in your email, or did he tell you that
he didn't want to be deputy leader any more?

 From Sebastian sebsebseb