[Mageia-marketing] Voting for our team lead and deputy lead - RESULTS

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Mar 13 13:15:58 CET 2012

Hi all,

> We have 3 candidates for two positions on the marcom team: team lead
> and deputy team lead.
>
> Candidates are:
>
> Trish Fraser (trishf42), current team lead
>
> Bradley Thornton (tallship)
>
> Sebastian (sebsebseb).

and Josh, my apologies again Josh!

Voting is now closed. According to my count of votes cast on the ML,
the results are:

Trish (for team leader): 6

For deputy:

Josh		1
Bradley		1
Seb		3

I'd appreciate someone doing a re-count to make sure I didn't miscount;
if their tally agrees with mine, Seb, you're the deputy and I'm still
in the hot seat!

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V