[Mageia-marketing] Install screen texts

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Wed Mar 14 09:30:50 CET 2012

On 03/13/2012 05:46 PM, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Seb and I have thrashed out these 5 texts, and if nobody has any
> comments or edits, this is what we'll send to Artwork later today:

It all looks pretty good to me.

We had a lot of samples to chop up and play with, which helped out a lot
and using a public pad at http://bn.parinux.org/ proved productive as
well :)

I'm not feeling too well right now. All the novacaine has worn off and I
wouldn't let them give me any of that vicodine stuff, so I just woke up
to gobble a handful of ibuprofen and it's back to bed.

The work was much more invasive than I had anticipated, and I've got
about two more visits before everything is finished. At least I won't
have to smell burning enamel from the drill - that parts over.

Congrats to all of us for moving this forward, and I for one am really
looking forward to seeing the copy folded in with the imagery before it
goes to packaging.

Ironically, I actually won't ever see that artwork in real life LOL, and
some of you might have gleaned that when I alluded to the need for
better LVM support in the text based install ;)

Well, I'm going to lay down now, and I'm canceling all my appointments
tomorrow. Maybe a movie to fall asleep to... and chicken soup through a
straw so it doesn't dribble down my chin. Yum :)

Kindest regards,

- --
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services