[Mageia-marketing] Proposal to merge with artwork

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Sat Mar 17 20:22:22 CET 2012

I think Max's email explains it very well.

Just want to add the council representative is usually the leader or
deputy leader depending on the meeting it seems for Mageia teams,
however I think for Mageia teams that it would be good if both the
leader and deputy leader could be this together at council meetings
together for example.