[Mageia-marketing] Mageia social network strategy

loqo hoverflydesign at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 21 04:06:18 CET 2012

On 21/03/12 10:52, Sebastian sebsebseb wrote:

> When you join teams it's a good idea to introduce yourself first on
> the mailing list, why you want to be on that team and that kind of
> thing, and I think I forgot to tell you this before.

My sincere apologies for poor (n)etiquette! I didn't want to add too
much extra talk to the main conversation, hence using the "about me" link.

For those too busy to read my bio, I'm "loqo", a 39 year old
professional game developer from the UK. I have plenty of useful
experience to offer and I'm 100% committed to helping Mageia. I would
like to do so with official blessing! ;)

I run version 1 on my production machine for ALL my computing tasks and
I will continue to do so when v2 is stable. I'm promoting Mageia
wherever possible and I plan to start a dedicated Mageia games interest
group. I've already started researching/planning it.

Hopefully I bring cool and clear thinking to the table. I'm creative and
logical, which is a good mix. I'm very keen to learn (where my knowledge
is lacking) and I'm very keen to give advice (where I have knowledge).
Please make use of me if it helps!

loqo