[Mageia-marketing] Meeting tomorrow?

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Wed Mar 21 11:05:54 CET 2012

Hi all,

How great to see all this energy in the team - brilliant!

It's on the calendar that it's artwork's meeting tomorrow; I've just
emailed their list to check and to check the time. If it is on, anyone
who will be online from marcom should please attend - they're re-doing
the install screens artwork from scratch, and hopefully there will be
something ready for us to comment on/help with. Check their list and
their last meeting logs for links to the older artwork that's not going
to be used.

I know it's not our meeting week but (depending on what time it is):

While we're supporting them, we might also have a bit of a chat on the
mageia-marcom channel, about what we've really *got* to do before
release, who will do what and by when.

We could also discuss seb's forthcoming podcasting career - will we
write stuff up for him to remember to say?  And the community stuff and
the planet - what sort of timeline are we looking to work to?

Don't forget also to check and USE the marcom wiki page and the sandbox
- they're kind of out of date now, and could use a good cleanup; don't
forget we can revert changes if we want to.

If the artwork meeting is any earlier than 07:00 Australian time (20:00
UTC), don't look for me! I'll go online at about 20:00 and see who's
around. If you're meeting and I'm not there, run #startmeeting to get
the meetbot going, and #endmeeting to close the logs and save them.

Just FYI, all the meeting logs for all the teams are here:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V