[Mageia-marketing] Updates on the installer texts

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Thu Mar 29 04:38:56 CEST 2012

Below are the text's that I (Sebastian sebsebseb) think are the best so
far, but if other people want to continue working on the text's please
do so on the pad. http://piratepad.net/F0eSVjkgtu

1. Mageia isn't just a Linux distribution: we're a community of users,
developers, and advocates from around the world. (18 words)

2. Mageia is international - you can use it and be part of our community
in your own language. (17 words)

3. Mageia is Open Source - choose from thousands of app(lications)s.
Office, Internet, Development, Education, and other types of software.
(18 words)

Open Source for 3 not Free Software since we have the tainted repo for
example.

4. Mageia Control Center allows easy access to setting up user accounts,
hardware and software, networking, security and more. (18 words)

5. Using Mageia makes you part of our community - please come and join
us! www.mageia.org (14)