[Mageia-marketing] a Mageia motto

Otto ottosa at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:26:15 CEST 2012

I created a phrase in the Facebok of the Mageia that symbolizes the spirit
of the Mageia. It would be a type of a “marketing” of  the distro like a
saying. Generally, companies have saying or mottos like this: “satisfaction
guaranteed or money back”. It’s a phrase that it’s the company meaning in
few words.The Merrian Webster’ dictionary tranlates the motto as the
following meaning: a sentence, phrase, or word inscribed on something as
appropriate to or indicative of its character or use. The prase, motto or
saying to the Mageia is the following:

*“Mageia is the present and the future.”* The users at the facebook liked
this motto. It means Mageia is the present because of its quality and
stability for the reason Mageia is at the top of distrowatch (at 7th.
Position now). The other distos at start of mageia didn’t believe it.They
desdained Mageia. The future be cause Mageia is a community, an
organization and came to stay with us and offer the best in the
future.Thus, if you choose it, It could be included for the Mageia 3 as a
signal.It’s just a suggestion. I hope you get me.

Cheers.

Otto Sá from Mageia Brazil.