[Mageia-sysadm] some change to ldap

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Dec 14 14:51:30 CET 2010

Hi,

so as said yesterday, I propose some change on ldap ( by order of
complexity :

- enforce mail uniqueness

- enable refint for group and users. I do not know why it was not
enabled sooner, and I guess it will not cause trouble.

- if we plan to use mail attribute for forwarding, we should make sure
there is no loop. So I propose to refuse mail ending in mageia.org in
the mail attribute ( using constraints overlay )

- try to enforce mail uniqueness for secondary mail. I suspect this
would requires using unique on another ou using a proxy on localhost,
and while rewriting mailAlternate to mail, using rwm ( in short, a
hack ).

WDYT ?