[Mageia-sysadm] [188] First commit for the puppet bugzilla module

Michael scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Nov 7 16:17:50 CET 2010

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 03:56:29PM +0100, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> On 7 November 2010 03:17, Michael scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> > we didn't really decide to install bugzilla, according to the meeting agenda for
> > monday. While it may be the one we end to choose, it doesn't have xml-rpc
> > (requested by stormi for mageia-app-db, see discuss ml)
>
> err...
> http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.6/en/html/api/Bugzilla/WebService/Server/XMLRPC.html

That's nice that it changed, I was not sure since we never used it at mandriva
( now, we may have used a older version, which would have explained it ).
Yet, we need to find if it fullfill stormi's need ( but I assume it will ).

> > and it is notable that users do find bugzilla intuitive.
>
> I'm not sure of that.

Well, some people complained of it :/
( that doesn't mean they are right, but at least, we can take
this in account ).