[Mageia-sysadm] [188] First commit for the puppet bugzilla module

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Nov 8 02:29:59 CET 2010

Le lundi 08 novembre 2010 à 00:05 +0100, Dexter Morgan a écrit :
> On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Michael scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> err...
> >> http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.6/en/html/api/Bugzilla/WebService/Server/XMLRPC.html
> >
> > That's nice that it changed, I was not sure since we never used it at mandriva
> > ( now, we may have used a older version, which would have explained it ).
> > Yet, we need to find if it fullfill stormi's need ( but I assume it will ).

> >> I'm not sure of that.
> >
> > Well, some people complained of it :/
> > ( that doesn't mean they are right, but at least, we can take
> > this in account ).
>
> what bug trackers do you propose ?
> we need to go quite quick to have this available.

We first need to know for whom it must be available and who will use it.

for packagers ? for coders ? for webteam ?
for other teams ( like us ) ?

If so, did we take the time to ask "what would you need in a bug
tracker", as this will have a impact on the model and field ( ie, if we
force version/release/srpm, this will not mean much for sysadm bugs, if
we add a field for the server, this is not useful for others, etc ).

What I think we should do first is gather list of requirements, see how
and who will use it, and then decide.