[Mageia-sysadm] some news about the servers

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Mon Oct 18 16:51:27 CEST 2010

Hello,

We plan to install the servers in the datacenter this week. Damien will
buy the hard disks we need tomorrow (tuesday). On Wednesday afternoon
we will install the servers. I think we should install Mandriva 2010.1
on the servers. On thursday we will drive to Marseille (Damien, Misc and
me) and bring the servers to Ielo datacenter. On friday morning we will
rack the machines and setup the network. On friday night all machines
should be accessible by ssh, and we come back to Paris.

Now we need to find names for the servers. Or a naming scheme.

Any ideas ?

Maybe one can be called Valstar.

Nicolas