[Mageia-sysadm] planning advance of the night

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Oct 27 02:27:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

so, we know have a working ( or I hope so ) DNS master on alamut and a
slave on krampouezh, for mageia.org and mageia.fr zones.

I copied the file from zarb.org, I only need to check the dns
replication on  krampouezh, and to move the NS from zarb to here ( but
tomorrow, because as you may see by looking at the svn history, I was
not really at my best tonight ). The module could likely be improved,
but I am not fluent enough with the syntax to achieve what I really
want :/

I have also added ntp synchronisation ( and removed my timezone module
as it was not working ).