[Mageia-sysadm] [53] - deploy ldap with puppet on valstar -- html mail

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Fri Oct 29 03:15:19 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:55:57AM +0200, root at mageia.org wrote:
> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN"
> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
> <head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
> <title>[53] - deploy ldap with puppet on valstar</title>
<snip>

For those of us reading mail with a mail client that doesn't handle
HTML-only mail very gracefully out of the box (pine, mutt for example), it
would be nice if these svn (?) notifications would be sent as text only or
would at least have a text only representation in the mail.

I imagine there are more people than just me who'd find this useful as the
current mails are almost unreadable to us.

Thanks :-)

Remco