[Mageia-sysadm] ldap deployement

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Oct 29 20:45:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have deployed ldap on the server, I will try to work on deploying
catdap this weekend ( but I am quite busy, even if my girlfriend
explained to me that monday was a banking holidays ).

Since the application is still in flux for the moment, I will likely use
some kind of automated svn snapshot, until we declare the application to
be "stable".

Catalyst permit to use mod_perl, fastcgi, standalone daemon and cgi for
deployement. Each have its pros and cons, anyone has a opinion on it ?

I didn't really look in depth for the differences at the moment, but I
will later this weekend.