[Mageia-sysadm] Council list

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Apr 4 22:30:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have just seen that you subscribed to the council list ( I receive
message each time as a ml-moderator ), but maybe that's a automated
subscribe by our system ( I doubt however ).

If you did subscribe by hand, it was not needed ( for now ), as we moved
you to the council group ( ie, the less thing that need to be done by
hand, the less error we have, the better it is ).

So you may receive mail twice, not sure about that, please warn us
( sysadmin, in CC to this mail ) about this.