[Mageia-sysadm] mgarepo import connections problem

Michael scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Apr 7 20:41:37 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 05:46:01PM +0200, nicolas vigier wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2011, Michael Scherer wrote:

> >> I've added deap and kicer86 to mga-committers group. They were not in
> >> the group, I think that was the problem.
> >
> > Yup, likely.
> >
> > I guess we should add mga-packages-commiters to the
> > access class for svn, or decide that every packager is also a committer
> > on the whole svn.
>
> What is "access class" ? Allow people from mga-packages-commiters to
> commit, without being in mga-commiters group, and remove the group ?

See deployment/access_classes/manifests/init.pp
( or http://svnweb.mageia.org/adm/puppet/deployment/access_classes/manifests/init.pp?view=markup ).

That's the type of access granted on the server.

rabbit is using access_classes::iso_makers
valstar is using access_classes::committers

Each class then include proper pam_ldap configuration, and
we can give access to multiple group for each class.

Now, maybe the name doesn't ring a bell, in which case i would be in favor
of renaming it so it become more obvious so feel free to propose something.

> Actually I tried to see where it is required that user is in
> mga-commiters group, but I didn't find.

in deployment/access_classes/manifests/init.pp