[Mageia-sysadm] Production use of mageia-app-db

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Wed Apr 13 23:13:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

Ennael asked me to envision production use for mageia-app-db v0.2, released
last week. Boklm, who was present, asked me to write down installation
instructions, and that's what I tried to do.

So here it is :
http://mageia-app-db.tuxette.fr/projects/mageia-app-db/wiki/Installation

I probably forgot some things, or wrote things that could freak out a wild
sysadmin, so don't hesitate to comment and help me to find the best solution :)

I'm usually available on IRC if you need to talk about it, and am subscribed
to this list too.

Having belgium ancestors, I can obtain you top quality fries (well, this is a
lie, but you're not supposed to know it :P).

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde (Stormi)