[Mageia-sysadm] seting up a test bugzilla

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Feb 22 00:25:04 CET 2011

Le lundi 21 février 2011 à 23:56 +0100, Dexter Morgan a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> i would like to create a test session of bugzilla ( installed in /opt
> i think this is better  and with a bugstest DB )
> th url would be : bugstest.mageia.org
>

> This session would allow to test new stuffs, like bugzilla 4.0 migration, ...
>

> Do you agreee with this ?

Why not use a vm ?

I would strongly advice against using the same server for test. Bugzilla
is running on mod_perl and following the advice in documentation
( http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.0/en/html/configuration.html ),
upstream do not recommend to have 2 installations.

Now, i also think we do have more urgent stuff to do that a test
bugzilla, like the wiki, etc...