[Mageia-sysadm] Request of mailing lists for i18n language teams

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Jan 6 02:47:02 CET 2011

Le jeudi 23 décembre 2010 à 11:10 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> here are the requests of the language teams for mailing lists to be created:
>
> i18n-ru
> i18n-tr
> i18n-fr
> i18n-nl
> i18b-de
>
> Could you pls inform me about the creation. Misc wrote that I don't
> need to subscribe to this list, so pls reply to me directly.

I have created the lists :

i18n-af at ml.mageia
i18n-de at ml.mageia
i18n-et at ml.mageia
i18n-fr at ml.mageia
i18n-nl at ml.mageia
i18n-pt_br at ml.mageia
i18n-pl at ml.mageia
i18n-ru at ml.mageia
i18n-tr at ml.mageia

but they are still not accessible ( well, technically, they should be
soon, once the system create them . I still need to write a quick howto
on how to use them, and fix the software used to subscribe ( catdap ) as
posted on webteam ).

I will mail in a few days with instructions on how to subscribe and how
to use it.