[Mageia-sysadm] [249] commit implement forgot_password patch from Maarten Vanraes

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 00:39:30 CET 2011

Hi all,

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 00:20,  <root at mageia.org> wrote:
> Revision 249 Author rda Date 2011-01-08 00:20:14 +0100 (Sat, 08 Jan 2011)
>
> Log Message
>
> commit implement forgot_password patch from Maarten Vanraes
> [...]

I merged and committed Maarten patches (249 & 248) after a (too) quick
review, into trunk. I would appreciate a second-hand, more thorough
review; I know that it should have been before merging, but this patch
had been waiting for some time, had been rearranged several times to
adapt to trunk changes, and was needed before identity could be really
used by a larger population. And I needed to reset my password.

So if there's someone to bash, that's me! \o/

Maarten tells me that the service would need to be restarted after
identity-trunk sync.

As a side note, we should define further how live and trunk branches
are supposed to be used/to interact.

Cheers,

Romain