[Mageia-sysadm] Installing and using mgarepo on 2010.1

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Sat Jan 8 14:20:22 CET 2011

* Maarten Vanraes (maarten.vanraes at gmail.com) wrote:
> Op donderdag 06 januari 2011 18:38:22 schreef Michael Scherer:
> > Le jeudi 06 janvier 2011 à 18:05 +0100, nicolas vigier a écrit :
>
> personally, i never understood why on mdv you need 2 diff programs for these
> types of things

I wrote mdvsys long time ago when repsys was unable to perform a lot of
task and because submitting a package is just ugly: with repsys you have
to first find the svn revision you want to submit.

Repsys is the official tools, mdvsys is the one everyone use because it
just easier.

To me, both became ugly with too complicated syntax.

--

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS