[Mageia-sysadm] New ldap group mga-packagers-committers

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Tue Jan 11 14:26:22 CET 2011

Hello,

For new trainee packagers we need to give commit permissions, without
submit permissions. For full packagers, we need to give permissions for
both commit and submit. So we need at least two groups to manage this.

We currently have only one group: mga-packagers
So I have created a new group in ldap : mga-packagers-committers

mga-packagers will be used to give submit permissions.
mga-packagers-committers will be used to give commit permissions.

Trainees will be in the mga-packagers-committers group. Full packagers
will be in both mga-packagers and mga-packagers-committers groups.

Nicolas