[Mageia-sysadm] puppet layout changes

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Jan 11 17:59:09 CET 2011

Hi

as you can have see if you have looked at svn commit, I have moved
modules around in puppet, and boklm reminded me that I forgot to warn
others.

The modules are still in modules, the external one ( for now, concat and
ssh ) are in external, and I moved the various part dependent on our
setup ( like lists of subversion repositories, various simple websites,
and mailling lists declaration to modules in deployement.

I plan to move also dns zones declaration soon.

The goal of the split is to have cleaner nodes.pp ( as the current one
was starting to be quite big ), to know what should be externally
updated, and what is not reusable ( ie deployment ).

Everything is explained in the README file that I wrote ( proofreading
welcome ).