[Mageia-sysadm] Setup for rabbit

Anne nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:19:56 CET 2011

2011/1/12 nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org>:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Anne nicolas wrote:
>
>> Hi there
>>
>> As I was dealing with bcd in mandriva (Free/PWP isos generation tool),
>> I'd like to setup it for alpha release. Main goal is to get clean and
>> running install, and improve documentation for anybody who would join
>> team.
>>
>> So I need some kind of sandbox including a copy for a local repository
>> (can be mandriva for now).
>
> So what is needed on this server ?
>
> A local repository (Mageia cauldron, and also Mandriva 2010.1 for testing),
> and an account that will be used to run bcd ? Does it need to have sudo
> access ?

would be great to have sudo access on urpmi as I have to check
dependancies, just for the very first tests. No need to keep it later

also general bcd  prequire is

user ALL=(root) NOPASSWD:/bin/mount, /bin/umount, \
/usr/sbin/chroot, \
/usr/sbin/urpmi, \
/usr/sbin/urpmi.addmedia, \
/usr/sbin/urpmi.removemedia, \