[Mageia-sysadm] Requests from i18n team

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:33:37 CET 2011

Hi,

there were several things discussed in the latest i18n meeting that I
have to ask you.
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-i18n/2011/mageia-
i18n.2011-01-20-19.00.html

Several teams have no write access to the blog.
What should I (or wobo or the respective team leader) do to get their
access?

Another question that came up, was about the language mailing lists? I
know, sysadmin team has a lot of things to do, that are by far more
pressing then the language mailing lists but several teams keep asking
and I'd like to have something to tell them.
Plus another team (the italians) requested a mailinglist i18n-it.

So, have a nice weekend.

If you do have any questions, just ask me per mail.

--
Oliver (aka obgr_seneca)