[Mageia-sysadm] Licensing of the puppet configuration files

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Jan 24 10:28:39 CET 2011

Hi,

as those who follow the meeting have seen
( http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2011/mageia-meeting.2011-01-17-19.36.html ), we proposed to use a BSD license for the puppet configuration, as this allow us to reuse it without much trouble.

Does people agree or disagree with this ?

If we all agree, we should them ( ideally ) put the license in each
modules, or at least at the top of the svn.