[Mageia-sysadm] New test tree in ldap

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Mon Jan 24 11:39:40 CET 2011

Le 24/01/2011 11:15, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le lundi 24 janvier 2011 à 10:41 +0100, Maât a écrit :
>
>>> Maat, besides this, what do you need ?
>> I need a "system account" (used by phpbb to log itself on the ldap) with its password
>>
>> The one given previously by Buchan was :
>>
>> cn=phpbb,ou=System Accounts,dc=mageia,dc=org
>>
>> Then i need a few "users" and "admin" accounts on ldap test :
> Well, there is no specific objectclass to use ?
phpBB offers a field allowing to filter ldap objects... but Buchan dit not customize ldap with specific data structures afaic

> From a ldap point of
> view, the users and admins are the same ?
Yup i think so (unless i patch phpBB auth group and users object to have a deeper ldap integration)

> I assume that you also need the passwords of the account ?

indeed :)

(except for ashledombos' which i don't need to know => you can give to it's rightful owner without me seeing it at all)

Maât