[Mageia-sysadm] perl modules shipped by mageia - db hosted on mageia servers?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Jul 8 15:37:36 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 08 juillet 2011 à 14:50 +0200, Jerome Quelin a écrit :
> hi,
>
> i've updated module::packaged::generator to support mageia (among a lot
> of other improvements). it creates a sqlite database with all perl
> modules available in mageia, with their version and the rpm package
> holding the module. the package to install is (only available on
> cauldron) perl-Module-Packaged-Generator-1.111.890-1.mga2

Then we need a backport to 2010.2, or wait until we upgrade to mageia
2  :)

The rest should be quite easy once the package is backported ( and
tested ).

> once this is scheduled, please let me know the refresh rate and the url
> where resulting file can be downloaded. the url doesn't need to be sexy
> or short or whatever - it will be hidden in a perl module responsible
> for automatic mirroring.

I guess once per day, on pkgcpan.mageia ?
( I prefer to have descriptive domain name for the sack of self
documentation, so do not hesitate if you have a better one, ie something
that clearly tell what purpose it serve ).