[Mageia-sysadm] New apprentice info

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Jul 18 12:40:05 CEST 2011

Le lundi 18 juillet 2011 à 11:05 +0200, Jerome Quelin a écrit :
> On 11/07/18 10:32 +0200, Michael Scherer wrote:
> > Le dimanche 17 juillet 2011 à 22:27 -0300, dtokumura at inf.ufpr.br a
> > écrit :
> > > I'm becoming Jérôme's apprentice, I'm sending my login (in
> > > https://identity.mageia.org/) and my rsa's public key below.
> >
> > which jérome ?
>
> that would be me.

It could have been jérome soyer :)

> > and apprentice in which team ?
>
> he volunteered to help on perl packaging.

ok so as a packager.

I have updated the account, but next time, could a bug report be opened
so we do not risk of losing track for it ?

( and that's also one less list to subscribe for people )

For the ssh key, people need to add it by themself :
connect on identity, add a object of type sshPublicKey, and paste the
content of the file ( the whole line ).

Then the key is deployed every X minutes ( with X being 10 or 5 , iirc
).