[Mageia-sysadm] Patch for fiona node config

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Jul 21 01:29:35 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 20 juillet 2011 à 22:32 +0200, Sébastien Kurtzemann a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> After testing the puppet deployment of fiona's node, here a patch for
> some corrections/improvemenrts
>

> * manifests/nodes.pp
> -> set the timezone for fiona node
>
> * deployment/common/manifests/init.pp
> -> we don't need to include timezone in common::default_mageia_server

Ok for those, I will push this

> * modules/ntp/manifests/init.pp
> * modules/puppet/manifests/init.pp
> -> remove $path parameter and add the complet path in $name of the
> file ressource

I am a little bit annoyed by this one. I prefer to have shorter name for
File, etc, when they are referenced elsewhere, but on the other hand :
- this is inconsistant,
- this is just my personal preference, and the word does not revolve
around me :)