[Mageia-sysadm] Fwd: [Mageia-contact] getting mageia

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Jun 7 13:21:27 CEST 2011

Le mardi 07 juin 2011 à 12:57 +0200, Anne nicolas a écrit :
> [...]

Hi,
Can you explain how you registered exactly ? ( ie, what step did you
follow, etc )

>  The system would not
> recognise my name/password. When I chose "forgot password" I could not
> connect.

The same, can you be more explicit on the step you took. We tried to
make sure that everything goes to the wrong site, but we may have forgot
something.

> When I tried starting a new account I could not, because my e-mail
> address is already being used. I tried to download the beta and give the
> system a try, but again, I could not connect to the URL.

We no longer distribute the beta, as we have now a final release. Can
you tell us where you tired to download, and details the steps leading
to that so we can understand where we should fix the website ?

> If the fora has bugs and people cannot download the system, things do not
> bode well for the future.

Yup, that's why we should try to fix everything. However, it work with
us, so maybe there is something that we overlook or that broke without
us noticing.