[Mageia-sysadm] Storage for artwork team

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Thu Jun 9 16:32:49 CEST 2011

Hey all,

as mentioned on the IRC. The artwork team needs your help. We are
looking for a place where we can put our stuff (images and maybe some
scripts) on.
We want to collect our work and proposals on it. For example wallpapers
on SVN are PNGs, but the original format may was GIMPs XCF. The *.xcf
will than probably land on our storage, so each of us can easily
download and modify it, if the author isn't available on time.

What we need:
* some space (~1GB)
* access to our members
* simple access
* a directory structure (which we can extend)
What would be nice:
* something like a gallery (as 95% of it will be images)
* read-only for everyone

So, 1GB shared folder with sftp or webdav (on champagne?) would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Thorsten