[Mageia-sysadm] Forum account

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:51:28 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 08:41:53 schrieb Maât:
> Le 14/06/2011 11:16, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> > 2011/6/14 Maât <maat-ml at vilarem.net>:
> >> We re-used default PHPBB skin... and indeddd the registration link is
> >> not obvious to find...
> >
> > Hmm, so you changed the default skin and removed the registration
> > link, may I ask why?
>
> I did not (well at least not on purpose)
>
> > It was not changed in the German forum, why in one and not in the other?
>
> I did exactly the same thing to german and english forums
>
> > Proposal: would it be possible to discuss such changes with all people
> > involved ( or may be I missed this discussion?). Or are we free to
> > customize the localized forum so it may have different features than
> > the international forum?  Or are admins of the localized forum not
> > involved?
>
> And the changes i made were discussed !
Discussed with whom?
And would it be possible to keep a more friendly style even in email
discussions?
Every time someone asks you about your configurations of the forums you seem to
take this as a personal insult. I don't know, if you believe that, but some
people just want to help in pointing out, what could be done better/easier/...
on the forums setup.

Oliver