[Mageia-sysadm] Storage for artwork team

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Jun 15 12:01:57 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 15 juin 2011 à 08:13 +0200, Thorsten van Lil a écrit :
> Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 00:36:40 schrieb Michael Scherer:

> > > So, what do we have to do to get that?
> >
> > First, telling that if having personal specific folder would be ok or
> > not ?
> >
> > Ie, you will use sftp to upload the file to some directory in your home,
> > and then , it will appear on XXXX.mageia.org/~login/ ?
>
> Sftp is totally fine for us. But I'm in favour of only one folder for the whole
> artwork team. Is this possible?

Also, something that may not be obvious is that :
- we need to have a account for people of the artwork team

- which requires to have proper team structure, ie, that you decide one
representative, and who is in the team and who is not, and so on.

- it also mean that people in the team will no longer be able to reset
password without admin intervention ( as they have a shell account )

So without this, we cannot go much further