[Mageia-sysadm] Storage for artwork team

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Wed Jun 15 13:39:57 CEST 2011

On Wednesday, 15 June 2011 12:37:13 Thorsten van Lil wrote:
> Am 15.06.2011 12:01, schrieb Michael Scherer:

> > - it also mean that people in the team will no longer be able to reset
> > password without admin intervention ( as they have a shell account )
>
> So, as I'm also the german i18n team deputy with svn access. I'm not
> able to reset my password?

You are able to change your password, but if you have forgotten your password,
you need sysadm intervention (for now) to reset it.

We need to finalise and implement a design that allows accounts with ssh or
similar access the ability to reset passwords, but which relies on more than
access to a mailbox for security (e.g. via a 2nd factor such as GPG encrypted
token by email).

Regards,
Buchan