[Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release tagtool-0.12.3-2.mga1

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Mar 3 13:19:07 CET 2011

I'm sorry but we certainly disagree completely.

This is not a problem for me as long as every packager is informed of these
changes (doing changes like this without an open debate in the appropriate
ML is a breach of trust towards the fellow packagers, think about that too
before talking about trust and openness!) and the usage of the cn attribute
in mageia-identity, and as long as you don't force people to put their real
name in the cn field, but leave the choice to each of us (I would have to
regrettably reconsider my involvement as packager if you force us to use
the real name in the cn field).

If the majority of packagers prefer that we have an email address in the
changelog then i can live with that, but I would much prefer if I could
use a separate email address for that (ideally a mageia.org address, BTW
are we getting those?), not the primary one in mageia-identity.

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/