[Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release tagtool-0.12.3-2.mga1

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:12:57 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 15:02, Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org> wrote:
> Quote: rdalverny wrote on Thu, 03 March 2011 14:43
>
>> Being next to outrageous does not help your point here. And disgreeing
>> does not justify that.
>
> In which way was I outrageous?

In implying that we wouldn't want this to be publicly discussed on
-dev list because it didn't started yet; although:
 - the discussion _is_ public;
 - you had more than the time to open the discussion on -dev yourself.

> Deciding about a change that directly affects all packagers without
> involving them isn't a good way to keep the trust.

Where has it been decided already? Did the team decide of anything,
somewhere, or the Council for that matter? No.

> I know there surely was no evil intentions, but I simply wanted to point
> out that trust goes both ways.

Indeed.

Romain