[Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release tagtool-0.12.3-2.mga1

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Fri Mar 4 11:07:04 CET 2011

Quote: Michael Scherer wrote on Fri, 04 March 2011 10:20

> I see no reason to add complexity without having a clear use case.
> So that's no.
>
> We do have 1 email, that's enough for forwarding, when it will be
> setup
> ( as this depend on rather careful change to not disrupt mailling list
> on the main domain ).

The use-case is to keep separate email addresses for separate purposes like
many people do (myself included).

I don't think adding a second email field in LDAP and filling it by default
with the same address as the primary email field is a complex task, or is
it?

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/