[Mageia-sysadm] NFrance and Mageia forums hosting

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Mar 31 23:43:15 CEST 2011

Le jeudi 31 mars 2011 à 14:46 +0200, Raphaël Jadot a écrit :
> Hello,
> NFrance is the company that prepared a server for hosting Mageia forums.
> They asked me when will the forum be installed in it, so as I don't
> know, I directly forward the question to you, admins :)

Well, we ( or at least I ) do not have access, we do not have ip address
or anything nor any information, so personally, I cannot answer.

Provided that I have everything needed ( and that it correspond to what
we want ), it can be fast. It took 2h to deploy rabbit, I would guess it
will be as fast to deploy friteuse for testing.

I guess 2 days of work ( again, provided no interruption or last minute
surprise ) would suffice.