[Mageia-sysadm] Message to council ml needs authorization

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri May 27 11:23:50 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I just got a reply from sympa about needing authorization for my
status mail to council ml.
Could anyone look into it, since I am subscribed to council ml using
that address.

Thanks,

Oliver

--- attached mail from sympa ---
SYMPA schrieb am 27.05.2011
Your message for list 'council' (attached below) was rejected.
You are not allowed to send this message for the following reason:

 Message distribution in the list is restricted to list subscribers.
If you are subscribed to the list with a different email address, you
should
either use that other email address or update your list membership
with the
new email address.

For further information, please contact council-request at ml.mageia.org