[Mageia-sysadm] More about BS upgrade

Damien Lallement mageia at damsweb.net
Fri Oct 21 18:17:29 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Here is a status about the BS upgrade and the new hardware needed.
This week, as explained with boklm and I on the sysadm ML or during
meetings, I bought:
- 2 i.MX53 boards (from Mouser) for the ARM port of Mageia (295 € all
include)
- 1 Dell PE415 (Dell offer us -15% on the final price + other discounts,
this made a whole discount of 850 €!). Total price for the server: 2670 €

Nanar and boklm are working on getting fiona in Paris to put new HDD
inside. I will purchase HDD next week and I will send a proposition
about "cost of the trip to Marseille" on this list.

Have a good week-end!
Dams
--
Damien Lallement
Treasurer of Mageia.Org

twitter: damsweb - IRC: damsweb/coincoin