[Mageia-sysadm] ADVICE : YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Dr. Jerry Oman info at imf.org
Tue Jun 19 23:03:22 CEST 2012

Attn,

My name is Dr. Jerry Oman of the International Monetary Fund investigation unit. We received a letter in our office here in London UK
today the 19th JUNE, 2012 requesting that your unclaimed fund be paid  to Janet Williams.

In the said letter of change of beneficiary/ownership, representatives of Janet Williams's states that you are dead and as such you're Fund/Estate
should be paid to her as the next of kin to you.

Because of the elaborate global scam, we decided to contact you for confirmation. If after seven working days, no response is received from
you, it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on behalf of Janet Williams to claim/receive your fund.

Confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information and how you want your fund paid to you without further delay if you are still alive.
Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm,

1. Full Name: ___________________
2. Address: ____________________
3. Nationality: _____Sex___________
4. Age: _____ Date of Birth:__________
7. State of Origin: _____Country:_____
8. Driver's license: ________________

Please feel free to call for clarification regarding this matter: +447045703504

Thanks,

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Jerry Oman
International Monetary Fund Investigation.
Tel: Tel: +447045703504