[Mageia-sysadm] mageia.org subdomain for Mageia manuals, + ftp server

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 15 11:56:36 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

When documentation team starts anew with the installer guide in Calenco,
it would be nice to have a sub domain like guide.mageia.org/..... or
doc.mageia.org/...   to show the installer manual we make.

To get an impression of what is meant look at the current guide:
http://waesvanm.home.xs4all.nl/webhelp/content/

It gets updated automatically when anything is changed in our Calenco
workspace. An ftp server (ftp.mageia.org ?) and inlog credentials are
needed for this feature to work.

We don't yet want any official links to it, that can be done when the
work is finished. For now it is only to see what we are doing, so we can
work faster, and to point others to who are willing to help :)

Would it be possible to arrange this?

Of course, in the end we hope to put a Full Mageia Manual there ;)

Regards,
Marja