[Mageia-sysadm] Fwd: Server hardware

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Mon May 28 16:01:00 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Oliver Burger
<oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm forwarding this to you (I sent it only to council before).
> Please have a look at the server configuration (see link) and tell me what
> to change.
> I will then contact Thomas-Krenn and if we are lucky we might get another
> server for free!

Thanks

As far as I know the most useful would be a rabbit replacement

I wonder about the storage, having one SSD for the build would
probably be nice, but a local mirror of cauldron does not fit in 80GB
87G	/distrib/bootstrap/distrib/cauldron/

So maybe adding a bigger disk or replacing one of the SSD with a bigger disk?