[Mageia-sysadm] ldp account deletion

Maât maat-ml at mageia.biz
Mon Nov 26 21:00:54 CET 2012

Le 16/11/2012 08:19, Sander Lepik a écrit :
> 16.11.2012 09:01, Maât kirjutas:

>>> IIRC we decided to never remove a ldap account, only disable it, exactly
>>> so that no-one else could "impersonate" or reuse same name,
>>> as all services will happily reuse the same login for a different user.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thomas
>>>
>> Ok understood and agreed.
>>
>> Thanks for answering.
>>
>> Just a thing : french law requires that his personal data (name, email,
>> ssh key, postal adddress) are removed upon user request.
>>
>> What can we do for that ?
>>
>> Maât
> AFAIK he should be able to do that by himself.
>
> --
> Sander

ldp seems to feel his case was not taken seriously... i took the risk to
disable and anonymize his forum account

https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&p=28148#p28148

If he tries to reconnect while his account is still valid on identity i
have no clue of what could happen

I suggested him to come here and discuss directly with identity masters

Bests,

Maât